AUTOMARK COLLISION – LAND ROVER CERTIFIED ALUMINUM REPAIR
At AutoMark Collision Center, we are a top provider of aluminum body collision repair throughout Michigan. As the top Range Rover and Land Rover Authorized Aluminum Repair Facility in Michigan, we are authorized to perform comprehensive collision repairs on aluminum-bodied Range Rover and Land Rover vehicles. Our high standards of repair and our use of approved Range Rover Engineering methods and techniques mean that your vehicles will be back in pre-accident condition as efficiently as possible.
Land Rover North America established this network to better service the collision repair needs for its models. These vehicles have a technologically advanced, all-aluminum monocoque body shell – similar to technology used in the aircraft industry – that produces stronger, safer, faster and more nimble vehicles.
A company that is nominated and selected to be part of Land Rover’s repair network is a facility that is trained, equipped and certified to perform quality collision repair for these vehicles, restoring them to their pre-collision condition, according to Land Rover Engineering standards.
Land Rover Farmington HIlls is the number-one destination for aluminum care and maintenance.
- Range Rover certified, aluminum / high-strength blended steel-trained technicians, equipped with Land Rover-tested and approved equipment
- Genuine Land Rover aluminum repair parts, carrying a Land Rover factory warranty
- Lifetime paint warranty
- High quality, safe repairs restored to factory specifications
Benefits of the Authorized Aluminum Repair Network
Land Rover has established one of the worlds largest authorized aluminum vehicle repair networks to service the collision repair needs of its aluminum models.
There are two categories:
- Non-structural repairs are cosmetic in nature, consisting of ding and dent repairs, panel replacement and paintwork.
- Structural repairs involve cutting, welding, binding of metal, straightening of frame damage and riveting.
It is essential that all body paint repairs be conducted by an authorized repair center, whatever their nature.* A structural collision repair solution is available in most major metropolitan areas. The network is comprised of dealer owned or nominated repair centers that have met all Land Rover standards.
The Jaguar Land Rover Authorized Aluminum Repair Network helps ensure that the vehicle receives utmost care and attention. Here are some of the benefits of this exclusive network:
- Staffed with certified technicians and equipped with Land Rover tested and approved tools and equipment.
- The only source for genuine Land Rover aluminum repair parts, which carry a Land Rover parts limited warranty.
- If damaged is determined to be structural in nature to any aluminum bodied model, Land Rover will provide complimentary flatbed transportation to the nearest structural repair center.
- This service will be provided at no cost to the customer during the new vehicle limited warranty period.
*Jaguar Land Rover will only honor the Corrosion Protection Limited Warranty for aluminum vehicles repaired using approved parts, tools, equipment and trained technicians within the Jaguar Land Rover Authorized Aluminum Repair Network (JAARN). For vehicles that have had collision body or paintwork repaired outside the network, this Corrosion Protection Warranty may not apply. It is therefore recommended that all cosmetic body repair parts and body repairs are only performed within the network.